Pages

Friday 29 March 2019

Term 1 animation - Better Together


kia ora my name is kingston and this is my kia pai te kotahi animation.
In my first animation the classroom is tidy because the class has been cleaning up. 

In my second animation this boy is gonna ask he's friend to play they are playing catching with the ball. they like playing the game because
he has played it when he was 5 years old he like going to play on then field.

In my last animation the boy likes doing work on his cromebook and he takes care of his chromebook 
 thanks for watching my animaion bye bye.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Kingston,I really like this video.My Favorite animation Is animation 2.
    Have you heard of screencastify?.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kingston, I'm Mrs Davan from Paparore School. I like the colours you have chosen to use for your animations. Your drawings are amazing, did you create these yourself using google draw? Working together is important, it makes hard work easier and way more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kingston I'm Caedance a buddy of yours from tuhi mai tuhi atu [write to me write to others] I really enjoyed your animation.Why did you have to have 3 animations instead of one? anyway your animations are amazing I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kingston Im from paparore school my names Kobe i really liked your video its has lots of detail your every confident to talk to the people watching so good job😁

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi kingston im a student from paparore school in your animation I likethe elabiration that you used. fabelous work see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that was awesome, I am Zade from Karoro School and I really enjoyed that, was it hard? I don't think Chromebooks should go on the floor though other wise that was awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kingston my name is Seth. I'm a student from Karoro School. What an amazing animation you've got there. How long did it take you to make this amazing creation. I am blown away, how did you do that?

    ReplyDelete